Please complete the Preparedness Interest Survey to learn more.
The NBNA traditionally holds the annual meeting on the Saturday closest to the Fourth of July. We will not be holding the annual meeting this year. Instead, we will send out an annual letter with information about budget, bylaws, board news, and project updates.
Out-of-doors open fire pit fires are allowed provided the pit has been approved and the following restrictions are adhered to:
1. The fire pit is located on private property
2. The fire pit is made of noncombustible material such as rock or brick.
3. The fire pit has a 15’ diameter around the pit which is noncombustible.
4. Water of sufficient quantity for fire suppression, a hose and a shovel must be in the immediate vicinity of the fire pit at all times that a fire is present, and
5. A person over the age of 16 years must be present and attending to the fire at all times.