As we move into our 10th year, we realize we have many new neighbors and it is time to intentionally build our membership and we want to reach out to members interested in being involved with committees as volunteers. We invite you to join us if you are a new property owner and encourage you to invite your neighbors if they are new to our neighborhood.
If you are looking for ways to be involved with our community, to engage your family in community service, or to support efforts of the Association, there are a variety of committees needing people with a diverse of skill sets.
Committee Opportunities include:
- Roads – join work crews on prescheduled days
- Neighborhood Watch – keep an eye out in your part of the neighborhood and report concerns
- Tsunami Preparedness and Evacuation Routes – join work crews on prescheduled days
- Nedonna Marsh – support efforts in a variety of ways
- Service Providers List – maintain current list of providers
As a board, we meet every couple of months. As a member, you are welcome to join us. Our annual, membership-wide meeting is scheduled each year to coincide with the July 4th holiday. This year’s Annual Meeting will be on Saturday, July 1, 2017. We’ll continue to be involved in an informational manner in land use issues that impact Nedonna Beach.